Job position: Webtiser - Senior Software Engineer
With your passion for architecture, software design, development and agile methodologies, clean code and your fascination for engaging user experiences, you will play an important role to bring our product curaMED to the next level.
- You contribute to the evolution of its architecture and software design, with a full-stack approach.
- You consciously design, plan and verify the implementation with the team.
- You continuously design, evolve, and implement curaMED software components.
- You strive for scalability, maintainability, testability, and interoperability, while granting a secure, compliant, and modern implementation.
- You conduct regular reviews of the code-base and verify the defined quality goals are met.
- You support the rest of the team in the detailed design and implementation of new components and provide the know-how required for a correct implementation.
- As part of your role as senior engineer, you keep yourself up to date on the state-of-the art regarding software design, development, delivery, and other related best practices.
- As a member of the Product Development division, you cultivate a software-house culture with special attention to security and code quality.
- Degree (Technical University) in information technology, computer science, or related field
- Communicative, active contributor who enjoys teamwork as much as sharing ideas and expertise
- Open-minded behavior, motivated and curious to learn
- Willing to take responsibility for the end-to-end features implementation and software issues analysis and resolution.
- Very good English. German would be a plus.
- Extensive experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Extensive experience in writing reusable UI components and developing responsive web pages for tablet and large screens
- Really good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe
- Solid understanding of data structures and modern deployments stacks like Kubernetes and terraform would be a plus.
- Experience in writing automated unit-Tests and E2E (like cypress)
- Solid experience with effort estimation and agile work planning
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as empathic acumen toward the end-user and his pain points
- Good working knowledge of non-functional requirements like security, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.X, WAI-ARIA)
- Good working knowledge of the current technological state-of the-art and experience with public cloud infrastructures would be a plus.
Want to know more about us?
Webtiser is a Company of Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company Swisscom that serves many industries. Government, Military, Insurance, Banking, SME and Residential customers – we do it all. We are actively driving Cloud native digitalization and networking and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we are at the leading edge of new technologies and have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed, and curious. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
Agile way of working, multi-cultural and international work environment promoting work-life balance
Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
Cool office space in the center of Madrid
Telephone/internet and home office allowance
Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms, language courses
Company health insurance, Gym subscription
Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
25 days paid vacation days plus Spanish national holidays
We are aware of how crucial it is to find the ideal match for both you and the company. These are the steps we followed during selection.
Send your resume and any other information you believe will help us get to know you better right away.
Let's get to know each other! You will have a first call with one of the Madrid team members.
In this second interview, you will meet the Swiss team leader.
Time to meet the team! We will evaluate your technical knowledge.
Decision & contract
Apply to your job now
We will not send spam or sell your information