Job position: Webtiser - Genesys Technical Consultant
- Deploying and configuring Genesys Engage and Genesys Cloud solutions.
- Integrating Genesys solutions seamlessly with third-party applications, either through standard or custom methods.
- Managing the end-to-end implementation process, encompassing solution design, technical specifications, system configuration, testing, rollout, and post-rollout support.
- Tailoring solutions to meet client-specific requirements by leveraging features provided by Genesys Engage and Genesys Cloud.
- Offering expertise and best practices to address technical questions and topics related to Genesys solutions.
- Providing support for pre-sales activities.
- Conducting requirement elicitation and analysis.
- Estimating efforts for change requests and new solution implementations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Excellent proficiency in English, coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in networking and SIP-based solutions.
- Expertise in web services and API integrations.
- Over two years of hands-on experience in Genesys configuration, engineering, and customization.
- Proficient understanding of Genesys Solutions, including Engage and Cloud, along with a comprehensive knowledge of their capabilities.
- A minimum of one Genesys certification, either in Engage or Cloud, is mandatory.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with a keen focus on delivering high-quality solutions.
- Independent and reliable work approach, capable of thriving in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and committed personality, capable of maintaining a clear overview even in complex situations.
- Highest standards of personal and professional integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Delivery-oriented, with a willingness to commit and drive operations to successful completion.
Want to know more about us?
Webtiser is a Company of Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company Swisscom that serves many industries. Government, Military, Insurance, Banking, SME and Residential customers – we do it all. We are actively driving Cloud native digitalization and networking and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we are at the leading edge of new technologies and have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed, and curious. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
Agile way of working, multi-cultural and international work environment promoting work-life balance
Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
Cool office space in the center of Madrid
Telephone/internet and home office allowance
Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms, language courses
Company health insurance, Gym subscription
Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
25 days paid vacation days plus Spanish national holidays
Send your resume and any other information you believe will help us get to know you better right away.
Let's get to know each other! You will have a first call with one of the Madrid team members.
In this second interview, you will meet the Swiss team leader.
Time to meet the team! We will evaluate your technical knowledge.
Decision & contract
Apply to your job now
We will not send spam or sell your information