Job position: Webtiser - Full-stack Software Engineer
- You contribute to the evolution of our SaaS solution curaMED.
- You consciously design, plan and implement the agreed new featured and improvements.
- You strive for scalability, maintainability, testability, while granting a secure, compliant, and modern implementation.
- Leveraging your technology know-how, your creative mindset, and your ability to understand and support complex business processes you actively participate and contribute to the regular agile ceremonies and collaborate to deliver the solution for our customer needs.
- You conduct regular peer-reviews of the code-base and verify the defined quality goals are met.
- You collaborate with the rest of the team in the detailed design and implementation of new components and strive for the best implementation.
- As a member of the Product Development division, you cultivate a software-house culture with special attention to security and code quality.
- Degree (Technical University) in information technology, computer science, or related field
- Communicative, active contributor who enjoys teamwork as much as sharing ideas and expertise
- Open-minded behavior, motivated and curious to learn
- Willing to take responsibility end-to-end, beyond just implementation
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as empathic acumen toward the end-user and his pain points.
- Very good English. German would be a plus.
Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
Experience in writing reusable UI components and developing responsive web pages for tablet and large screens
Good understanding of enterprise integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications, RESTful APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe would be a plus
Experience in writing automated unit-Tests and E2E (like cypress) would be a plus
Solid experience with effort estimation and agile work planning
Good written and verbal communication skills as well as empathic acumen toward the end-user and his pain points
Good working knowledge of non-functional requirements like security, performance, scalability, and reliability
Familiarity with web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.X, WAI-ARIA) would be a plus
Good working knowledge of the current technological state-of the-art and experience with public cloud infrastructures would be a plus.
Want to know more about us?
Webtiser is a Company of Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company Swisscom that serves many industries. Government, Military, Insurance, Banking, SME and Residential customers – we do it all. We are actively driving Cloud native digitalization and networking and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we are at the leading edge of new technologies and have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed, and curious. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
Agile way of working, multi-cultural and international work environment promoting work-life balance
Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
Cool office space in the center of Madrid
Telephone/internet and home office allowance
Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms, language courses
Company health insurance, Gym subscription
Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
25 days paid vacation days plus Spanish national holidays
Send your resume and any other information you believe will help us get to know you better right away.
Let's get to know each other! You will have a first call with one of the Madrid team members.
In this second interview, you will meet the Swiss team leader.
Time to meet the team! We will evaluate your technical knowledge.
Decision & contract
Apply to your job now
We will not send spam or sell your information