Job position: Webtiser - Devops Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer to join our team at Webtiser, working closely with our partner, United Security Provider (USP). You'll design, build, and maintain infrastructure automation code using tools like Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible.
If you are passionate about automation, possess a solid understanding of containerization and orchestration tools, and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- Design, build, and maintain infrastructure automation code using tools like Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible
- Implement containerization and orchestration using Kubernetes, and work with developers to streamline deployment processes
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, ArgoCD, or similar to ensure fast and reliable software releases
- Monitor and analyze system performance and usage to identify and address bottlenecks and areas for optimization, and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Collaborate with our partner, USP, as well as other cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, reliable, and scalable software and infrastructure solutions
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans to ensure system availability and recoverability
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's in computer science or IT diploma (FCC) or relevant experience
- Professionally proficient in English
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Open-minded behavior, thinking out of the box
- Motivated and curious to learn
- Container virtualization and orchestration using Kubernetes
- Experience building infrastructure automation code using Terraform, Puppet, and Ansible
- Understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, ArgoCD or similar
- Experience with Azure or other cloud environments is a plus
- Experience in Angular, Java (esp. Spring and Quarkus), Apache Kafka, GraphQL is a plus
Want to know more about us?
Webtiser is a Company of Switzerland’s leading IT & Telecom company Swisscom that serves many industries. Government, Military, Insurance, Banking, SME and Residential customers – we do it all. We are actively driving Cloud native digitalization and networking and tapping new paths for our customers and our employees. We do not know what the future is going to look like, but we are at the leading edge of new technologies and have the opportunity to shape it. To do so we are and act trustworthy, committed, and curious. We are currently recruiting IT passionate professionals who are keen on developing high-quality software, have an agile mindset and appreciate collaboration with motivated colleagues from all over the world.
What's in it for you?
Agile way of working, multi-cultural and international work environment promoting work-life balance
Autonomy, flexibility, opportunity and growth
Cool office space in the center of Madrid
Telephone/internet and home office allowance
Paid training days and access to Swisscom learning platforms, language courses
Company health insurance, Gym subscription
Care, bereavement, maternity and paternity leaves
25 days paid vacation days plus Spanish national holidays
We are aware of how crucial it is to find the ideal match for both you and the company. These are the steps we followed during selection.
Send your resume and any other information you believe will help us get to know you better right away.
Let's get to know each other! You will have a first call with one of the Madrid team members.
In this second interview, you will meet the Swiss team leader.
Time to meet the team! We will evaluate your technical knowledge.
Decision & contract
Apply to your job now
We will not send spam or sell your information